You can change permissions for employees attached to your account by assigning them different roles. To access and adjust the roles for an employee:
- Log in to your primary account.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation:
- Select Users from the sub-menu to display the Users page:
- Click on the Edit button against the required user.
The Edit User dialog box is displayed:
- In the User Roles field, delete any roles that are no longer applicable, then, from the dropdown, choose new or amended permissions one at a time for the user. The options available are:
– View balance
– Allow PayOut
– Allow refunds
– Make sales
– Manage account
– Wallet money out
– Allow bill payment
– Manage Employee Cards
- Click on the Update button to save the changes.