Google Pay is an online wallet and online payment system for Android phones, tablets, watches, and computers. Implemented by Google, for payments through applications and for contactless transactions.
To use your Viva Wallet Debit Card through the Google Pay service, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Viva Wallet Account through our application or download the application onto your mobile from here
- Inside your Dashboard and under the Viva Wallet Debit Card, select: "Add to Google Pay".
- The service is available in the Viva Wallet app from version (v1.15.0) for Android.
- In order to use the service, your device must have NFC functionality enabled.
- Your mobile phone must have Android v. Lollipop 5.0 or higher.
- Your card will still be active in the Google Pay app, even if your physical card is damaged.
- For more information about Google Pay and its features, please visit the Google Pay Help Center.