Apple Pay is a payment tool for users of Apple products. Payments can be made online, in applications, and in stores. When making a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device number and a unique transaction code. This way, your card number is never stored on your Apple device or server, and when the payment is made, the card numbers are never disclosed by Apple to merchants.
Add your Viva Wallet Debit Card to Apple Pay, by following these simple steps:
- From the Viva Wallet app on your device, press the "+" add button.
- In the next step, select Viva Wallet or add another card.
- Enter the card details and select Next.
- Viva Wallet will verify your details.
- You will receive a 6-digit SMS code on the registered mobile phone that you have declared to Viva Wallet.
- Enter the 6-digit code in the Apple Pay application and you are ready.
For more information click here.
How is Apple Pay used?
- iPhone - Hold your device near the terminal and confirm the transaction with Touch ID or Face ID. You will see "End" on the device screen.
- Apple Watch - Hold your device near the terminal and press the side button twice. You will feel a slight vibration when the transaction is confirmed.
- iPad - from your iPad, you can make in-app purchases.
- In applications - Press the Apple Pay button or select Apple Pay as the payment method. In-app purchases are confirmed with Touch ID or Face ID on iPhone or iPad. For Apple Watch, press the side button twice.
- To see if your device is compatible, please click here.
Where can I use Apple Pay?
Where you see one of the following logos in physical stores -
For online shopping and in-app shopping, where you see the following logos -
How do I lock Apple Pay?
Apple Pay will be locked whenever your device is locked. For your security, your device password, Touch ID, or Face ID, is required for every in-store purchase with Apple Pay.