Our plugin for Shopify allows you to accept payments online to your Shopify store via the Viva Wallet payment gateway. Your customers are redirected to Viva Wallet to make a payment.
In the following description, you will find instructions on how to integrate Viva Wallet account with Shopify.
The steps in detail:
Step 1: Create Viva Wallet account
If you do not already have an account with Viva Wallet please create an account.
Step 2: Generate Shopify Credentials
Before doing anything, you need to grab your Viva Wallet Client ID and generate your unique Client Secret, following the below steps.
1. Sign in to the Viva Wallet banking app and select the required account.
2. Click on Settings > API Access and scroll down to the Shopify Smart Checkout Credentials (PP) section:
3. Click on the Generate a pair of credentials button.
4. A pair of credentials is generated.
Your unique 32-character Client Secret is now displayed in the Client secret field below ClientID:
5. Make a temporary note of your Client ID and Client Secret for later use.
*Your 32-character Client Secret will contain a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols. If you own multiple stores you can use the same Client Secret to connect all these to the Viva Wallet payment gateway.
Find out more
For a detailed step-by-step guide to adding the Viva Wallet plugin to Shopify, please go to Setup instructions on the Viva Wallet Developer Portal.