Our plugin for Shopify allows you to accept payments online to your Shopify store via the Viva Wallet payment gateway.
Before you start
- Log in to the Viva Wallet banking app.
- Click on Settings > API Access and scroll down to the Shopify Credentials section:
- Click on the Get client secret button.
A popup is displayed:
- Complete the two fields.
Note that your Store URL should end
.myshopify.com. This is not the same as any domain name you’re using.
- Click on the Create button.
Your unique Client Secret is now displayed in the Client secret field below Client ID:
- Make a temporary note of the Client ID and Client Secret* for later use.
*Your 32-character Client Secret will contain a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols. If you own multiple stores you can use the same Client Secret to connect all these to the Viva Wallet payment gateway.
Find out more
For a detailed step-by-step guide to adding the Viva Wallet plugin to Shopify, please go to Setup instructions on the Viva Wallet Developer Portal.