What is the dispute process?
In the event that a customer disputes a transaction, the business will be notified by email, as well as via the banking app regarding the necessary actions (forwarding of supporting documents, etc.).
The disputed transaction amount will be held back from the available balance of the viva.com | Account until the dispute is resolved.
In the event that the transaction dispute is resolved in favor of the merchant, the amount withheld will be repaid in full.
Is there any charge for transaction disputes?
If the transaction dispute is resolved in favor of the customer, the business is subject to an additional charge of £20.
I have made a purchase with my viva.com card but I have not received the product/service. What should I do?
In the event that you have made a transaction with your viva.com card but have not received the product/service by the agreed date, you will need to contact the merchant in writing to verify the shipping process.
If you have already contacted the merchant, but they have not informed you or reported the agreed details, you will follow the transaction dispute process.
I do not recognize a charge on my card. What should I do?
Sometimes the business's business name as reflected in your account transaction may be different from its trade name.
You will also need to check whether your card has been used by a familiar person.
If any of the above is not the case, we recommend that you proceed immediately your viva.com debit card cancellation.
There is a transaction in my account that I don't recognize. What should I do?
In case you find a transaction that you do not recognize then we suggest you do the following:
· Check that you have your debit card and viva.com | Account credentials in your possession.
· Check the merchant's name. In some cases, merchants have a different trade name from the business name.
· Check the transaction date. The date listed on the account is the date the transaction was charged, so you may have made the transaction before the date listed.
· Refer to the receipt you received and compare all of the above.
· If another area is indicated, note that the headquarters of the business may have been indicated.
If you have checked all of the above but still need assistance, you can contact our Customer Support Team.
During a cash withdrawal, the amount was not dispensed. What should I do?
In case of withholding part or all of the amount, you will have to wait up to 12 days for the amount to be released.
If the 12 days have passed and the amount has been debited, you will need to follow the transaction dispute process.
I would like a refund for a purchase I made. What should I do?
If for any reason, you wish to cancel a transaction you have made with a business for a product, we recommend that you first contact the business in writing requesting the cancellation of the transaction. If you do not come to an agreement with the merchant you can submit a request to our Customer Support Team to dispute the transaction stating the reasons why you wish to cancel the transaction/charge and forwarding the communication you had with the merchant.
The most common reasons for a dispute request are:
· I did not receive the product/received another product or a misleading product
· I have paid in another way (another card, cash, etc.)
· I used another card or other means of payment (i.e. other card, other card, other payment, other card, other payment method)
· I have been charged for a subscription which I have canceled
· The credit I expect from the merchant has not been completed
I have not received the refund I expect from the merchant. What should I do?
In the event that you have made a purchase with your card, and while you have returned the product you have not received a refund, you will need to contact the merchant in writing to check the refund process.
If you have already contacted the merchant and they have not informed you or mentioned the agreed-upon details, you will need to follow the dispute process.