You can set employee users to your account or change their permissions by assigning them different roles. To do so:
- Log in to your primary account.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation
- Select Users from the sub-menu to display the Users page
4. Click on the Add user button to Add new employee users and set their roles
In the pop up window, fill in the employee's
- First and Last name
- Mobile phone number
- email address
- the country of residence
- the User roles
The available options are:
– View balance
– Allow PayOut
– Allow refunds
– Make sales
– Manage account
– Wallet money out
– Allow bill payment
– Manage Employee Cards
- the payment sources this employee has access to from the Show/ Manage transactions from
5. Click on the Create button
To access and adjust the roles for an employee:
- Click on the Edit button against the required user.
The Edit User dialog box is displayed:
2. In the User Roles field, delete any roles that are no longer applicable, then from the dropdown, choose new or amended permissions one at a time for the user.
3. Click on the Update button to save the changes.