You can set employee users to your account or change their permissions by assigning them different roles.
To do so:
1. Log in to your primary account.
2. Click on Settings in the left navigation
3. Select Users from the sub-menu to display the Users page
4. Click on the Add user button to Add new employee users:
5. In the pop up window,
fill in the employee's:
First and Last name
Mobile phone number
Date of Birth
City of Birth
the Country of Residence
the User roles
Country of Birth
The available options are:
– View balance
– Allow PayOut
– Allow refunds
– Make sales
– Manage account
– Wallet money out
– Manage Employee Cards
and the payment sources this employee has access to from the Show/ Manage transactions from
6. Confirm that the data entered is complete and correct and click on the Create button.
To access and adjust the roles for an employee:
Click on the Edit button against the required user.
The Edit User dialog box is displayed:
2. In the User Roles field, delete any roles that are no longer applicable, then from the dropdown, choose new or amended permissions one at a time for the user.
3. Click on the Update button to save the changes.