How can I create an employee user or change the permissions?
You can set employee users to your account or change their permissions by assigning them different roles.
To do so:
1. Log in to your primary account.
2. Click on Settings in the left navigation
3. Select Users from the sub-menu to display the Users page
4. Click on the Add user button to Add new employee users:
5. In the pop up window,
fill in the employee's:
First and Last name
Mobile phone number
Date of Birth
City of Birth
the Country of Residence
the User roles
Country of Birth
The available options are:
– View balance
– Allow PayOut
– Allow refunds
– Make sales
– Manage account
– Wallet money out
– Manage Employee Cards
and the payment sources this employee has access to from the Show/ Manage transactions from
6. Confirm that the data entered is complete and correct and click on the Create button.
To access and adjust the roles for an employee:
Click on the Edit button against the required user.
The Edit User dialog box is displayed:
2. In the User Roles field, delete any roles that are no longer applicable, then from the dropdown, choose new or amended permissions one at a time for the user.
3. Click on the Update button to save the changes.
How can I delete an employee user?
If you are the business owner or a user with an account management role, you have the option to delete one or more users through the viva.com platform. To delete a user, follow the steps below:
Log in to your business viva.com | Account
Select Settings and Users
Find the user you want to delete in the list and select Delete
Select YES in the pop up window
The "User deleted" message appearing on the right hand side of the screen confirms the user deletion.