You can add your Viva Wallet Card on Google Wallet (Google Pay), with one of the following two ways:
A. Add your Viva Wallet Card from The Viva Wallet App:
1. From the Viva Wallet app on your Device, choose the card you want to add on Google Wallet and press the “Add to GPay” button.
2. You will receive an OTP code on your registered mobile number, in order to approve this action.
3. Next you will have to follow the instructions on the screen and select add and continue.
4. Select agree with terms and conditions.
5. Viva Wallet will confirm your details. Once your card is ready for use, you will receive a relevant message that the card has been added to the Wallet and is ready for Tap to Pay transactions.
In the Google Wallet (Google Pay) app, you will see the card you just added in the available cards.
B. Add your Viva Wallet Card directly from Google Wallet App (Google Pay):
From your Android device:
1. Open the Google Wallet App:
2. At the bottom, tap “Add to Wallet+”.
3. Tap "Payment card".
(Any cards you saved to your Google Account are shown here.)
4. Tap "New credit or debit card".
(To add a card, use your camera or tap Enter details manually.)
5. At the bottom, tap Save.
6. Read the Issuer Terms and tap Accept.
7. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
After this step, you should get a message that your card was added and is ready to make contactless payments (wherever Google Pay payment method is accepted).
For more information about Google Wallet (Google Pay) set up on your device, click here.