In order to transfer funds to another bank you need to know the beneficiary name and the IBAN bank account number.
- Select the: "Send Money" option on your Account homepage.
- Select: "To Bank Account".
- Select the: "Account to Charge" from where the amount to be transferred will be deducted.
- Select the bank account that you want to transfer money to. If you have not transferred to this account before, select the: "Add Beneficiary" option, where you will be asked for the IBAN of the account, the name of the beneficiary, and a friendly description, that will help you identify them in the future.
- Enter the amount of the transfer.
- Enter (Optional) a reason/description for your transfer. This reasoning will appear in the statement of the recipient's account.
- Select: "Continue", where you will be asked to confirm the transfer details.
- After confirming the details, select: "Confirm", fill in the field shown below the code you received via SMS, and click: "Continue".