Redirect Checkout is a straightforward method to integrate with Viva Wallet to accept payments online for your online store. It involves minimal technical effort on your side and offers the widest variety of payment options and overall features.
Through our Redirect Checkout, when your customer is ready to make the payment, you direct the customer to a special payment page hosted by Viva Wallet, where the customer provides their payment details and makes the payment. Once the customer completes the payment, they are redirected back to a success (thank you) page of your choice.
Redirect Checkout has 3DS support which provides strong security for both merchants and cardholders. Merchants have the ability to request cardholder authentication from issuers, therefore minimising fraud exposure. Cardholders with 3DS-enrolled cards can be certain that no transactions will be authorised without their consent.
Before you start
The demo environment has a base URL of
https://demo.vivapayments.com/ and for the live environment it’s
- Create an account with Viva Wallet, if you do not already have one. There are two types:
– Sandbox/demo account, for testing purposes
– Production/live account, for payments in the real world.
- Log in to your demo account or live account.
- Create a payment source, selecting Redirection/Native Checkout v2 as the integration method, making a note of the source code, i.e. the 4-digit code of the payment source, you just created.
Integration flow diagram
Find out more
For a detailed step-by-step guide to implementing our Redirect Checkout solution, please visit Integration flow instructions on the Viva Wallet Developer Portal.