In this article, you will find all the necessary info you need to activate the PIN protect feature in your viva.com powered by Google Play card terminal and/or mobile phone tablets 'viva.com | Terminal'.
The Ciontek card terminals are:
Ciontek CS30PRO with a professional scanner
The pin protect feature, once enabled, limits employees from performing certain actions.
What features can be PIN-protected?
Disable manual amount entry
Force card presentment for refunds
PIN Protect Activation Process
In order to activate the PIN protect feature in your Ciontek card terminal and/or mobile phone tablet 'viva.com | Terminal', follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "More" option at the bottom-right of the screen.
2. Select "PIN Protection Settings".
3. Toggle on the "Enable PIN Protection".
4. You will be prompted to set a pin (if not set, earlier).
5. Once enabled, you can select the desired functions to be PIN protected.
Finally, you can also change your PIN to prevent these settings from being modified.