In this article you will find all the necessary info you need to charge a card on your Viva Wallet powered by Google Play card terminal and/or mobile phone or tablet 'Viva Terminal app'.
The Viva Wallet powered by Google Play card terminals are:
Viva Wallet Contactless Terminal powered by Google Play
Viva Wallet Contactless Terminal with Professional Scanner powered by Google Play
Viva Wallet Contactless / Chip & PIN Terminal powered by Google Play
To charge a card through Viva Terminal app, follow these steps below:
1. Sign into the Viva Terminal app.
2. Enter the amount on the app's home screen.
3. Ask the cardholder to tap the card on the back of your device.
4. Once the transaction is successfully complete, a relevant message will appear on the screen.
5. You have the option to print, share or send the transaction receipt.
In case you want to find and print/ share the transaction details after the transaction is completed you can follow the steps as described below.
In order to find past transactions and their details, you can:
1. Select the Transactions option.
2. Select All transactions.
3. Filter by Period.
4. Select the transaction and you can Print or Share it.
Sale with Tip
In order to add a tip during a card charge you must activate the Tipping option.
1. Tap on More.
2. Tap on Tipping.
3. Toggle on Tipping.
4. Select the tipping options that you wish. The available options are:
Percentage of the transaction amount. By default, you will see 15%, 20% and 25% but you can change them as you wish. Once enabled, this option prompts the cardholder to select the amount percentage they wish to tip with
Allow custom amounts. Once enabled, this option allows the cardholder to enter the tip amount the wish
Round tip up. Once enabled, this option disables all other tipping options and asks the cardholder if they wish to have a tip automatically added to the amount necessary to round up to the nearest full amount.
See below how you can enable the tipping options.
Sale with percentage tip
Sale with custom tip