Yes, by adding cards, and you can have as many of these as you want. The steps are as follows:
- Log in to your primary account.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation:
- Select Users from the sub-menu to display the following page:
- Click on the New User button to display the New User dialog box:
- Complete the required fields:
– First name
– Last name
– Country (dropdown)
– Mobile number – drop the leading zero
– E-mail address
- Click in the User Roles field.
A dropdown is displayed from which you can choose permissions one at a time for the user (optional). The options available are:
– View balance
– Allow PayOut
– Allow refunds
– Make sales
– Manage account
– Wallet money out
– Allow bill payment
– Manage Employee Cards
- Click in the Show/Manage transactions from field and a dropdown is displayed from which you can choose wallets one at a time to assign to the new user. If there is only one option shown (Default) select this.
- Click on the Create button to finish adding the new user / employee.