This is usually due to an issue with the card machine. In the unlikely event of this happening, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the transaction details.
Articles in this section
- What types of card can I accept?
- Is there a Viva Wallet mobile application?
- A card payment has shown as 'failed'. Why did this happen?
- I've set up Viva Wallet for WooCommerce on demo. I tested a card payment but received the error 'please try again'?
- I'm using one of your e-commerce plugins and want to use a language other than Greek or English in the payment page?
- Can I accept a currency other than GBP if I'm using a Viva Wallet e-commerce plugin and based in the UK?
- How do I enable error reporting for the e-commerce plugins?
- What happens during payment source activation?
- Which e-commerce platforms can I use with the Viva Wallet Payment Gateway?
- I'm receiving the error 'Store not found' when attempting to set up Viva Wallet with Shopify?