Yes, all our POS terminals support contactless transactions. The usual limit of £30 applies and the card needs to show the contactless symbol for it to be compatible. Apple Pay and Google Pay can be used only on our D200, S800 and S900 Prolin terminals currently.
Articles in this section
- What are the new contactless transaction limits per country?
- Updating a Verifone VX675 card terminal
- Updating a Verifone VX520 card terminal
- Updating Android terminals (Ethernet/ 4G)
- Updating D200/ S800/ S900
- Updating Mini Card Reader and Pocket Card Terminal
- When are the sales transactions funds settled in my business account?
- How do I make a firmware update to my card terminal?
- How can I activate my Viva Wallet card terminal?
- Where can I find the card terminal ID of my Viva Wallet POS device?