If you lose your card or it has been stolen you need to disable it via the Viva Wallet banking app. To do this:
Articles in this section
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- What are the requirements for me to use Apple Pay?
- What is Apple Pay?
- What should I do if I still have questions or need assistance with Google Pay?
- What happens when I replace or update my device?
- What should I do if my Device is lost or stolen?
- If my Viva Wallet Card is damaged, can I still use Google Pay on my device?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- How do I use Google Pay?
- How do I make my Viva Wallet card my Google Pay default card?