Employee debit cards are cards that can be used by your company employees so that you can control and manage your corporate expenses better. You set the limit for each card and can monitor your staff movements in real time.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- What are the requirements for me to use Apple Pay?
- What is Apple Pay?
- What should I do if I still have questions or need assistance with Google Pay?
- What happens when I replace or update my device?
- What should I do if my Device is lost or stolen?
- If my Viva Wallet Card is damaged, can I still use Google Pay on my device?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- How do I use Google Pay?
- How do I make my Viva Wallet card my Google Pay default card?