There are some simple steps you can take to prevent your customers from disputing transactions:
- Make sure you use the description field correctly for every item charged. This will appear on customer receipts.
- Keep your customers informed about your company's return policy and post relevant information on your website.
- Provide as much accurate information as possible about the delivery procedures for your products or services.
- Make a contact phone number available for customers to contact you on.
- Ensure that you keep as complete a record as possible of transactions.