During online payment, users will be prompted to enter their card details and click the pay button. In the next step, they will receive a one-time password via SMS, which they have to enter in the 3DS pop-up window, to authenticate the transaction.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?
- When are PSD2 SCA controls enforced?
- How does 3D Secure work?
- What about the card present transaction? How is this going to affect my store payments?
- I have a Viva wallet card terminal, do I have to do anything?
- What is changing in E-Commerce Payments?