The 2nd European Payment Services Directive (PSD2) is a set of changes that regulates electronic payments across the EU and affects Payment Service Providers, Merchants and Consumers. PSD2 requires, among others, enhanced measures to improve the security level of electronic payments in order to further protect the user of payment services from potential fraud. Under this scope, a new requirement for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) has been introduced.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What types of card can I accept?
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?
- Is there a Viva Wallet mobile application?
- A card payment has shown as 'failed'. Why did this happen?
- I've set up Viva Wallet for WooCommerce on demo. I tested a card payment but received the error 'please try again'?
- I'm using one of your e-commerce plugins and want to use a language other than Greek or English in the payment page?