No, your card terminal will automatically adjust to the changes. Your terminal may ask for a cardholder PIN for payments below the CVM limit as well. This limit is the amount above which the terminal already requires a PIN.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- When are PSD2 SCA controls enforced?
- How does 3D Secure work?
- What about the card present transaction? How is this going to affect my store payments?
- I have a Viva wallet card terminal, do I have to do anything?
- What is changing in E-Commerce Payments?
- What does the online payment process look like for my customers?