As a merchant, you can accept payments from all debit, credit or prepaid cards showing the Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard or American Express logos. You can charge against Diners Club cards from within the Virtual Terminal application in your account management interface.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What types of card can I accept?
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- What local payment methods are accepted by Viva Wallet for e-commerce?
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?
- Is there a Viva Wallet mobile application?
- A card payment has shown as 'failed'. Why did this happen?
- I've set up Viva Wallet for WooCommerce on demo. I tested a card payment but received the error 'please try again'?