Viva offers technology solutions for merchants that accept card payments both for e-commerce and brick-and-mortar businesses. These solutions have been engineered by Viva’s leading development and security teams so that, while you maintain compliance with PCI DSS within all applicable sections of your business, we help you minimize the scope and effort involved in being compliant. Contact us to learn more.
Articles in this section
- Is my money safe?
- What is 'skimming' and what should I do to prevent it from happening?
- Which customer behavior during CNP transaction (e-commerce or MO/TO) would be deemed suspicious?
- What can I do to protect myself against fraud?
- Under what circumstances may Viva Wallet get in touch and ask me for my password?
- What are the most common types of fraud that I might encounter as a merchant and/or as a cardholder?
- What should I do if I suspect my account data has been compromised?
- What can Viva Wallet do to help me be compliant with PCI DSS?
- What is PCI DSS? As a merchant accepting cards for payment, what are my obligations?
- When and how should I keep and void a customer’s payment card?