Your trade name will be the one of the most recognizable pieces of information to the cardholder, while the Merchant Category Code describes the product and/or service that you offer. Correct capturing of both is important so as to avoid possible disputes from the cardholder’s side.
Articles in this section
- How can I log in to my account?
- How can I open an account with Viva Wallet?
- What should I do to ensure secure mobile banking?
- What should I do to ensure safe and secure online banking?
- What information should my website contain?
- What extra security checks should I make with Magnetic Stripe and Chip & Signature transactions?
- Why is it important to capture the correct trade name and MCC when you open a Viva Wallet payment account?
- What documents are acceptable for verification?
- Can I use the Viva Wallet logo on my website?