We will never ask you, via any means (by phone call or email) or any circumstances to disclose the passwords you have set up against your Viva Wallet payment account. In addition, we recommend that you always check the authenticity of any site where you register personal information. This can be verified in the browser address bar through the green padlock security icon and the company name in a green fonts while the website address starts with “https” which certifies the protection of your personal data in the transmission. If you are contacted by email or telephone to provide such information please consider it suspicious and contact us immediately.
Articles in this section
- Is my money safe?
- What processes are in place in order to keep my online banking safe?
- What is 'skimming' and what should I do to prevent it from happening?
- Which customer behavior during CNP transaction (e-commerce or MO/TO) would be deemed suspicious?
- What can I do to protect myself against fraud?
- Under what circumstances may Viva Wallet get in touch and ask me for my password?
- What are the most common types of fraud that I might encounter as a merchant and/or as a cardholder?
- What should I do if I suspect my account data has been compromised?
- What can Viva Wallet do to help me be compliant with PCI DSS?
- What is PCI DSS? As a merchant accepting cards for payment, what are my obligations?