3D-Secure is a secure protocol designed to provide enhanced security and robust authentication for online debit or credit card purchases. Depending on the payer's card type, they will see it indicated as 'MasterCard SecureCode', 'Verified by Visa', or, in the case of American Express, 'Safekey'.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What types of card can I accept?
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- What local payment methods are accepted by Viva Wallet for e-commerce?
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?
- Is there a Viva Wallet mobile application?
- A card payment has shown as 'failed'. Why did this happen?
- I've set up Viva Wallet for WooCommerce on demo. I tested a card payment but received the error 'please try again'?