3D-Secure is a secure protocol designed to provide enhanced security and robust authentication for online debit or credit card purchases. Depending on the payer's card type, they will see it indicated as 'MasterCard SecureCode', 'Verified by Visa', or, in the case of American Express, 'Safekey'.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?
- When are PSD2 SCA controls enforced?
- How does 3D Secure work?
- What about the card present transaction? How is this going to affect my store payments?
- I have a Viva wallet card terminal, do I have to do anything?
- What is changing in E-Commerce Payments?