Follow the instructions in our online guide on the Viva Wallet Developer Portal, ensuring you have correctly identified your merchant ID and obtained a valid store token by email from us. Within the Shopify settings, enter these details accurately and leave the 'Use test mode' checkbox deselected.
Articles in this section
- What types of card can I accept?
- What does Viva Wallet do?
- Where can I get technical support?
- A card payment has shown as 'failed'. Why did this happen?
- I've set up Viva Wallet for WooCommerce on demo. I tested a card payment but received the error 'please try again'?
- I'm using one of your e-commerce plugins and want to use a language other than Greek or English in the payment page?
- Can I accept a currency other than GBP if I'm using a Viva Wallet e-commerce plugin and based in the UK?
- How do I enable error reporting for the e-commerce plugins?
- How long does it take for a new payment source to be activated?
- Which e-commerce platforms can I use with the Viva Wallet Payment Gateway?