Follow the instructions in our online guide on the Viva Wallet Developer Portal, ensuring you have correctly identified your merchant ID and obtained a valid store token by email from us. Within the Shopify settings, enter these details accurately and leave the 'Use test mode' checkbox deselected.
Articles in this section
- Consumer rights when making payments
- What types of card can I accept?
- What is PSD2?
- What is SCA?
- What is 3D Secure?
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?
- Is there a Viva Wallet mobile application?
- A card payment has shown as 'failed'. Why did this happen?
- I've set up Viva Wallet for WooCommerce on demo. I tested a card payment but received the error 'please try again'?
- I'm using one of your e-commerce plugins and want to use a language other than Greek or English in the payment page?