When setting up a new payment source in the Viva Wallet banking app you need to be aware of the below guidelines. Missing out one of these could delay the activation process. Once a new request comes in our team checks each of the below checklist items:
- your merchant website is available via public domain name (not 'under construction'; no other access warnings or restrictions)
- merchant website displays Viva Wallet logo on payment screens
- terms and conditions exist and refer to a privacy and data security policy
- terms and conditions mention delivery methods and return / cancellation policy
- customer service contact name, email, phone number and postal address easy to find.
When satisfied, our team will move your payment source's status from 'pending' to 'active'. This process normally takes a maximum of one working day after submitting the source.