Apple Pay is a payment tool given to Apple product users. Payments can be done online, in applications and in stores. When making a purchase, Apple Pay uses a number for the specific device and a unique transaction code. This way, your card number is never stored on your Apple device or Apple servers and, when the payment is done, card numbers are never disclosed by Apple to merchants.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- What are the requirements for me to use Apple Pay?
- What is Apple Pay?
- What should I do if I still have questions or need assistance with Google Pay?
- What happens when I replace or update my device?
- What should I do if my Device is lost or stolen?
- If my Viva Wallet Card is damaged, can I still use Google Pay on my device?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- How do I use Google Pay?
- How do I make my Viva Wallet card my Google Pay default card?