Apple Pay is locked whenever your device is locked. For your own safety, your device's password, Touch ID, or Face ID is required for each purchase at the Apple Pay store.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- What are the requirements for me to use Apple Pay?
- What is Apple Pay?
- Where can i learn more about Apple Pay?
- My card is broken / demagnetized. Does this affect Apple Pay?
- I lost my device – What can i do?
- I lost my Viva Wallet card – What can i do?
- How can I remove my card?
- How do I lock Apple Pay?
- How can i see my latest Apple Pay transactions ?